NB: Last monogram embroidery orders 6 Dec 2019 (Monogram print available until the 11 Dec 2019) Monogram services to proceed as normal in Jan 2020.
Our delicate satin and lace robe is the perfect gift for the Bride to be. The robe detailed lace pattern is a beautiful piece finished with a satin band. Perfect for those getting ready wedding morning images and moments.
Sleeve length: 3 quarter sleeve (47cm)
Length: Knee length (95cm)
Garment care: A gentle, cold hand or machine wash is best.
Each robe is carefully packaged in a white box trimmed with black ribbon at no additional cost to you ready for you to gift.
Fabrics are subject to availability, should your selected fabric be sold out you will be contacted and provided with an alternative option closest to your initial selection. Or should you be in search of a specific colour not listed on our website email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall source it for you.
All orders are subject to 10 - 14 working days lead time Should you be pressed for time please contact us to inquire if we are able to assist sooner.
SATIN & LACE IVORY ROBE
Return & Exchange Policy
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered.
- If the goods are defective in any way this must be reported to us as soon as reasonably possible after the product has been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 5 days after delivery.
- If the goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any damage must also be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Products can only be returned to us without the items being worn and must be returned with original packaging.
- In order for an exchange to be processed, items must be full-priced items and received in their original, unworn and unused condition and enclosed in the original packaging, the item will not be issued as store credit.In the event an item arrives in a condition where it cannot be resold the exchange will be declined.
- Customers are responsible for the return and exchange shipping and any handling charges or duties. In the event that an exchange cannot be held liable and therefore recommends all exchanges be shipped with third party tracking. ONE Boutique Store will accept no unaccountably should a exchange package be/is lost in transit.
- Should a rush exchange be needed, please contact us directly.
- Custom made items are not available for exchange or refund.
- ONE Boutique Store - will not be held liable for incorrect size information submitted to us upon order and a exchange or refund will not be approved.
- If the goods have been approved for return, we shall notify you and you are to arrange arrange a suitable courier service to collect the item or request that you courier it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current collection location in Century City, Cape Town, or dependent on your original order’s shipping method.
- Should you need to post the goods to us please request our postal address. If you are returning goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en-route. Please include the returns request number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
- Custom requested items cannot be returned & is not refundable.