A soap straight from Italy with an indulge scent left on your skin. Enriched with almond and protein that leaves the skin soft and smooth. Adding a 250g Nesti Dante bar of soap to your box set takes your gifting to another level of luxury.
SOLD AS AN ADD ON TO BOX SET ORDERS ONLY.
(Not sold separately)
For your inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are subject to 10 working days lead time. Should you be pressed for time please contact us to inquire if we are able to assist sooner.
NESTI DANTE FIG & ALMOND SOAP 250g
This soap is blended with notes of green fig almond milk.
- Nesti Dante
SALE ITEMS: SALE (T&C's) | While stocks last | First come first serve basis. | Stock items will not be held aside. | (NO refunds | No returns | No exchanges)
Return & Exchange Policy
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered.
- If the goods are defective in any way this must be reported to us as soon as reasonably possible after the product has been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 5 days after delivery.
- If the goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any damage must also be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Products can only be returned to us without the items being worn and must be returned with original packaging.
- If the goods have been approved for return, we shall notify you and either arrange a suitable courier service to collect the item or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method.
- Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address. If you are returning goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged enroute. Please include the returns request number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
- Custom requested items cannot be returned & is not refundable.
- We aim to deliver your items ordered to you at the place of delivery requested by you when you placed your order.
- Orders are only delivered to physical & PO Box addresses.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your order (and updated in the confirmation of order).
- We always aim to deliver within 15 working days from date of payment confirmation received and funds reflecting in our business account.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm unless a priority fee has been opted & paid for.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the items, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the items for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered products in case of future discussions with us about it.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we shall inform you using the contact details that you provided to us upon order confirmation and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the products.
- Please ensure you are ready for safe receipt of the products without undue delay and at any reasonable time specified by us.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or cheque card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the applicable contract, less our reasonable administration fees .
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- A delivery fee will be charged on an order based on the location.
PLEASE ENSURE THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE IS AVAILABLE FOR COURIER DELIVERIES DURING WORKING HOURS